Saturday, April 30, 2011

John Cleese's statuesque girlfriend is turned to bronze... and she's got a fan

Model partner: The statuesque Jennifer Wade with John Cleese


Tense, long legs and a skin tone that was almost tangerine - it could be a footballer's wife. But in fact he is handsome John Cleese Jennifer Wade 18 months. The couple were photographed together in London Osborne Studios for the unveiling of a statue of Miss Wade. Jonathan Wylder artist made the piece size bronze, which is estimated at £ 30 000. Cleese started dating Miss Wade - who is 31 years his junior - after being introduced by friends in October 2009. 
Cleese recently revealed he is happier than he has ever been in his life since finding love with her

The former Monty Python star John Cleese - who has suffered bouts of depression - recently revealed he is happier than it has ever been in her life since finding love with her. The 71-year-old said in an interview: "I'm happier than I've ever been. I had a couple of marriages that are not happy, and I think I used to take things more seriously than I should. But now it feels as if something fell into place. "I always used to worry about anything. It became a bit obsessed, and I was always very worried. Now I feel much more relaxed than before. The actor returned to the theater this year to help pay his divorce settlement £ 12.3million for the third wife Alice Faye Eichelberger. Cleese has sold the properties - including a beach house, a 15-hectare ranch in California, a New York apartment and a house in London - to help finance the settlement. This has now left him with an apartment in London and San Francisco and the house in Bath, Somerset, where he lives with blonde Miss Wade. The star hit out of what he described as "ridiculous state of marriage law in California. He said: "If you want to make lots of money, then go to California to find someone rich to marry them, begin to live a luxurious life, stop working if you totally depend of them - and then divorced five years later. "I feel very cross when I'm a suitcase to go to another location to film a job I'm not really interested, and I heard she is on a cruise around a month China. " He added: "When I met her, she lived in a council flat in London. She has brought nothing into the relationship. 

Pictured with his third wife, Alice Faye Eichelberger, after a conference in Sydney in 2006. He took part in his latest tour to pay for the £12.3m divorce settlement

"We do not have children together and I even put his son to college. Cleese was first married to Fawlty Towers co-star Connie Booth. They married in 1968 and divorced a decade later. They have, however, have remained friends. His second wife was actress Barbara Trentham. They split in 1990 after nine years of marriage. In their divorce settlement, Miss Trentham received a £ 2.5 Regulation. However, he lost more than half of his fortune estimated in 2009 when a judge granted American-born psychotherapist Miss Eichelberger, 66, $ 8 million in assets and £ £ 600 000 per year for seven years. The couple was married for 15 years and the settlement was ordered after a protracted legal battle for 18 months. However, last year he hinted he was ready to marry Miss Wade. When asked if he intended to marry the blonde girlfriend, he told a television reporter: "Yes, I think, but not until it ceases to shock and alarm my friends' s form a small gang and say they will come and knee cap me if I mention the "M" word. "

No comments:

Post a Comment